POSITION: GENERAL LEDGER SPECIALIST
Location: Košice, Slovakia
We are building a new team of General ledger Specialists with following job content:
- Supporting prompt and accurate recording of financial transactions (e.g. ledger entries, journal postings) and recording of intercompany (e.g. creation and processing of intercompany invoices, reconciling intercompany accounts) in line with relevant requirements, policies and procedures.
- Reconciling the relevant systems and journals, and ensures that updates are made accurately and in a timely manner.
- Managing financial closing by performing accounts reconciliation.
- Participating at knowledge transfers and initial states of transitions.
- Developing and improving documentation and manuals.
- Creating and maintaining all general ledger accounting process flows and business rules.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of experience in general ledger or fixed assets accounting
- Practical experience with account reconciliations
- English on a communication level and French as an advantage
- Open mind to work in an international environment
What can we offer?
- Base salary of 900 eur net
- 15 of annual salary as a performance bonus paid once a year
- Contribution to health life-style 270 eur net paid once a year
- One-time relocation support in 300 eur net
- Support with flat search in Košice
- 3 extra sick days
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Extra retirement scheme contribution
- Possibility of Home office
- Language courses
- Wide variety of training - soft skills or hard skills (accounting and excel)
- Company events
- Fruit Days
- Multisport card
- Discounts for food courts
- Professional growth possibilities
- ACCA events
- Running team
- Yoga in the office
- Maseur in the office